Houzz Logo Print
navynursenm

Lights

Can you tell me anything about these suspended lights? Who makes them etc. I need task lighting in a high ceiling area. I'm thinking something like this will work but am hoping I can get them bright enough.
Thanks
Architect's Studio · 詳細

コメント (2)

• PRO
    Kevin Browne Architecture
    7年前
    I bought these lights off of Lightingdirect.com I am not sure what the wattage/lumens are for this fixture. You may be able to get more powerful bulbs. This isn't a very bright fixture just by itself. I hope this helps. Thanks for your inquiry.
  • Wendy
    7年前
    We hav these cable lights at our lake house. I opted for them vs. cans on our 20 ft ceiling for several reasons. I believe the transformers are 300 watts or so each. We have 5 lights on each of two transformers and they do a great job lighting our entire great room. I like that they can be pointed in any direction you want and that you can suspend them across a cathedral ceiling bringing the light down to where you need it. I also like that the bulbs are easy to reach with a standard step ladder for when they need changing. Mine are Tech brand, but there are several manufacturers now.