- SENDAI BOOKCASE. Sendai Crystal is the new glass version of the famous bookcase-sculpture that the architect Toyo Ito, winner of the 2013 Pritzker Prize, designed for Horm in 2004. Movement and flexibility express the emotional power of Toyo Ito, who in this domestic sculpture has captured the essence of the design of the Sendai Mediathèque in Japan, which he also designed.
48''7/8W x 18''7/8D x 76’’H.
Other width: 75’’5/8.
- MILOS SOFA. Milos is a family of upholstered armchairs and sofas characterized by soft and seductive shapes. The Milos project is a collaboration of Horm with the Design Center of Orizzonti, a renowned brand from the Brianza region in Northern Italy, which offers a large and highly-specialized collection of upholstered beds for the sleeping area. Milos was born from the idea that every home is indeed unique and reflects the personality and lifestyle of its guests. For this reason, Milos sofas are removable and can be dressed and covered in a flash with over 240 fabrics from the Orizzonti collection, assuming a relaxed and playful yet elegant and sophisticated aspect, or that of great luxury and preciousness.
58''5/8W x 36''5/8D x 30’’H.
86''1/4W x 36''5/8D x 30’’H.
Seat Height: 18’’1/8.
- COBRA TV STAND. Cobra is a dynamic TV stand, both from a visual and usage standpoint, built with curved plywood polished entirely by hand and featuring brake-fitted wheels and mood lighting, which is projected on the floor. Equipped with multiple sockets to power the eventual audio-visual components to set on the shelf, it features a hidden and discreet cable inlet that connects them to the video signal.
35''3/8W x 26''3/4D x 47''5/8H.
- INFINITY SIDEBOARD. The Infinity series containers are made of square units of 19''5/8W x 18''7/8D x 19''5/8H with lacquered frame (11 Horm colors) and doors veneered with bois blond stained beech (Horm finish). The doors are covered with three elements of decorative lacquered laminate attached by means of hidden magnets and whose arrangement determines the line pattern shown on the front of each container. Interestingly enough, each line moves across doors in a continued and seemingly infinite pattern, regardless of the chosen arrangement. Furthermore, the magnetic attachment allows changing the element arrangement at will to produce dynamic, original designs.
59''W x 18''7/8D x 20''1/2H.
Other height: 40’’1/8.
- SINAPSI SHELF. Sinapsi is the modular shelf system created by the Chilean artist Sebastian Errazuriz and inspired by the electrical impulses of brain cells. The result is a single lacquered-polyurethane element designed to organically decorate your wall without any constraints. Simply repeat the various Synapsi combinations, side by side, rotating, or mirroring them to create many different compositions and decorate walls using your own imagination.
51''1/8W x 8''1/4D x 23''5/8H.