Located in New York City, we are available for Feng Shui Interior Architecture and Design services in Manhattan and some parts of Brooklyn.
Together, we’ll co-create feng shui-inspired homes and work spaces that nurture and resonate with you
WORKING WITH ANJIE CHO:
- Each client works directly and collaboratively with Anjie throughout the entire process.
- We are very conscious of the impact of spaces and the renovation process itself on our clients. Therefore, Anjie offers the utmost attention to detail and a real focus on creating harmonious and nurturing environments for you with a high level of service and support.
- Because Anjie designs, manages and communicates one-on-one with each client, we only work with one to three projects at a time.
- Architectural Design & Planning (interior spaces, only)
- Full Gut Renovations
- Apartment Combinations
- Co-op/Condo board submissions & approvals
- NYC DOB permits & approvals
- Commercial renovations
- Feng Shui Consulting for our design clients
- Space Planning
- Feasibility Studies
- Custom Millwork & Furniture Design
Anjie Cho is an architect, feng shui educator and author of Holistic Spaces: 108 Ways to Create a Mindful and Peaceful Home. Since 1999, she has been designing beautiful and nourishing spaces (inner and outer) with balance and harmony, informed by the ancient practice of feng shui. Her focus is to create nurturing and supportive environments, tailoring her practice to each individual’s specific needs.
Anjie is a sought-after expert in the fields of feng shui and interior architecture. She is the owner of Anjie Cho Architect, co-founder of the Mindful Design Feng Shui School, and founder of Holistic Spaces which hosts a blog, podcast and online store. Anjie is also a teacher of dharma arts and meditation in the Shambhala Buddhist lineage. She's the feng shui expert at The Spruce, a regular blog contributor to MindBodyGreen and has been featured in dozens of publications including: the New York Times, Domino Magazine and BuzzFeed.
Anjie is a New York State registered architect, a graduate in Architecture from the College of Environmental Design at the University of California at Berkeley, LEED Accredited Professional, and certified feng shui consultant from the BTB Feng Shui Masters Training Program.
Architectural Design, Architectural Drawings, Bathroom Design, Floor Plans, Home Remodeling, Kitchen Design, Kitchen Remodeling, Laundry Room Design, Mudroom Design, Project Management, Space Planning, Construction Drawings, Apartment Combinations, Apartment Renovation
Brooklyn, Manhattan, New York