Houzz Logo Print
lryan2000

Sectional couch back is not lined up

linda ryan
10年前
Hi, i took delivery of my new sectional on friday. It Has recliners on each end and the fixed wedge. The back of the wedge is about one half an inch off the floor. The back of the recliners are about 2.5 inches off the and it makes the back that is visible look awful in my opinion. The sectional was custom made and i think for the money that i paid this is not acceptable. The store is telling me that this is normal because they are recliners. Am i being unreasonable in saying that it is not acceptable? Any advice appreciated. Thx

コメント (8)

• linda ryan
    質問の投稿者
    10年前
    Hi, yes they will be placed as they are now and yes definitely will be speaking to manager. Thx
  • PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    10年前
    I think it makes sense that the recliners need the space to function but why they didn't make the other part the same is a mystery i would be wanting this fixed.
    linda ryanさんはPatricia Colwell Consultingさんにお礼を言いました
  • csevene
    10年前
    You are not being unreasonable, they should match up.
    I would fight that for sure !!!
    linda ryanさんはcseveneさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Childress Interiors, Inc.
    10年前
    are there adjustable glides that can be adjusted in height? or wood legs that can shortened? this doesn't look acceptable as it is--
    linda ryanさんはChildress Interiors, Inc.さんにお礼を言いました
  • csevene
    10年前
    @lryan2000 ... What did you decide on this?
  • linda ryan
    質問の投稿者
    10年前
    After discussion with the store who also had to discuss with the manufacturer, the manufacturer took back the couch and they are replacing and reengineering the design. Thx all.
  • csevene
    10年前
    Glad you pursued it ..that was not right..
    so happy for you!!!