Houzz Logo Print
hfigueroa

Need help please.....

hfigueroa
10年前
Hi we bought our house almost a 1 1/2 ago. We need to paint our kitchen/dining area. As you can see I have a lot of reds (rooster decor) and I would not like to replace.

コメント (8)

• PRO
    User
    10年前
    kill that fan, and get one that matches your decor...i think a taupe colour would be nice
  • PRO
    User
    10年前
    Vintage-Inspired Inglewood Cottage · 詳細
  • PRO
    Defiance Woodworx
    10年前
    new countertops !!!
  • hfigueroa
    質問の投稿者
    10年前
    Would love to do the counters, floors and cabinets just not in the budget at the moment.
  • PRO
  • hfigueroa
    質問の投稿者
    10年前
    Thank you Warner, but I promised my hubby no more roosters.
  • kpappal
    10年前
    I would neaten the top and front of your refrigerator, and remove the wall hooks along that same wall. I'd add a deeper paint color on the walls. I can't tell if your floor is tan or gray, but go several shades darker than that color for the walls, which would provide some much needed contrast. I'd remove the rooster decor. You could combine some black accents with the remaining red items in your kitchen. I'd remove the tablecloth and switch out the fan for a nice modern light, perhaps in a black finish. These upgrades would cost very little but would make a big impact. Oh, I'd also find a closet or cabinet to store the fire extinguisher.