Houzz Logo Print
fredalbert

Did you find your landscape designer through Houzz?

Fred Albert
10年前
最終更新:10年前
Did you find your landscape designer by first seeing pictures of his or her work on Houzz?

If you found your landscape designer here, and the project is finished or nearly finished, please drop a line to fred@houzz.com.

We might feature your story on Houzz!

Thanks,

Fred
Pocket Garden · 詳細

コメント (10)

• PRO
    Trilliums Landscaping & Horticulture
    10年前
    I think most Houzzers find their landscape designer by looking in the mirror, some may need professional help but as a group most will roll-up their sleeves and dig in.
  • PRO
    Sustainable Dwellings
    10年前
    Where I live, naturescape is gorgeous and not manicured quite like city scapes.
  • studio10001
    10年前
    Great idea, Fred; this area of PROS always seems dormant on the site, and I look forward to the results.
    Fred Albertさんはstudio10001さんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    VizX Design Studios, LLC
    10年前
    We are a landscape outdoor living design firm and we get most of our clients from Houzz. We are seeing a huge up tick in clients wanting to work with us first before they get estimates from their local contractors. We are becoming the front line in their projects. They can consult us for almost anything from architects to materials.
  • PRO
    Hagan Binder Design
    9年前
    I would love to be able to generate more client leads from Houzz- I've just joined and remain optimistic!
  • User
    9年前
    I'm on the board of an HOA in the beginnings of a landscape rehab. We use one of the country's largest maintenance companies and their help has been minimal and uninspiring, even though we'd be buying the plants from them. Previous vendor, similar result. We put out to bid for a basic plan and the quotes were in the 20K range, for the basic plan-nothing else. We're going to wing it with a lay consultant who won a local landscape design contest.
  • johnfam
    9年前
    Would be great to see a few landscape designers in the Houston area. We have several small projects that will need to be done in stages
  • PRO
    River Valley Cabinet Works
    9年前
    @Trilliums- I maybe shouldn't ask, but did you just use a double entendre? wink wink

@Revolutionary Gardens is pretty active in Houzz discussions...at least, he used to be. he might be spending more time working on his "baby" right now.
  • PRO
    Trilliums Landscaping & Horticulture
    8年前

River Valley

I missed your comment in October- my first thought after reading it was "Oops", I meant professional design help, then after thinking about it for a while, I decided they both work.