Houzz Logo Print
baycurtains

I would really love to purchase the curtains. Can you help me please?

baycurtains
10年前
Love the bay window curtains on the left. Can you please tell me where can I purchase these? Thank you kindly. :-)
Gaila Designs · 詳細

コメント (7)

• PRO
    Gaila Designs
    10年前
    All the window treatments were custom made for the client by me. They can be made, but are not ready made for purchase!
  • ghperez1
    10年前
    Can you tell me where I can order the fabric for the curtains?
  • ghperez1
    10年前
    Can u tell me the colors in the curtains. You see, my kitchen is very similar to this one if you remove the room to the left. Countertop and floor are similar in color. I have a hard time coordinating colors in my kitchen. I really like the way you made it so inviting. It seem it has a french look to it. If you have any suggestions in reference to color. Im pretty good at researching and finding almost anything.thanks a bunch.
  • PRO
    Gaila Designs
    10年前
    The background was a tiny sage green and cream check with an overprint of larger terracotta floral sprays. Its been a while, but I think the fabric was a bit shiny, like a heavy taffeta. The swags in the dining nook were terracotta taffeta, that same fabric lined the bells over the sink and eventually I made operable roman shades in the taffeta that went under the swag in the kitchen to reduce the glare from the lake. Its been many years, haven't seen anything quite like that print, but you may come up with something you like that has the same feel! Best of luck in your search.
  • PRO
    Trudy Connor
    9年前
    I have cabernet silk to make into draperies, do you think style window treatment would lend itself to a solid color drapery?
  • PRO
    Gaila Designs
    9年前
    Yes, Trudy, solid or pattern would be lovely! You can add a beautiful trim, a contrast color or print on the swags would be another way to add interest. Using a solid, consider dramatic hardware as another embellishment.