jagm2

What is the color on the woodwork?

jagm2
10年前
Pine Library · 詳細

コメント (16)

• jococoj
    10年前
    Lovely! ARe the walls also the same blue or are they wallpaper?
  • PRO
    Cory Connor Designs
    10年前
    The walls are a grasscloth wallpaper. Thibaut Wedgewood Blue
  • jococoj
    10年前
    Thank you Cory! You do lovely work.
  • jococoj
    10年前
    WIll you please share the Patterson, Flynn, and Martin collection this rug is from? Many thanks.
  • PRO
    shadiworks
    10年前
    Can you describe how your ladder rail was done?
  • Joan G Walker
    10年前
    最終更新:10年前
    I just love this room! This colour blue is amazing. Where can I buy this in England or somewhere in the UK?
  • designerbyday
    10年前
    Hello, could you please tell me the finish of paint you used on the bookcase. Is it a flat finish? Thank you. Just beautiful!
  • PRO
    Cory Connor Designs
    10年前
    Benjamin Moore Newburyport Blue
  • Joan G Walker
    10年前
    Can I buy this in England? If so could you supply name of stockist please?
  • PRO
    Susan McLaughlin - Keller Williams Realty
    10年前
    Joan: Two ideas 1) Your paint store should be able to look up the paint formula, since they have all the formulas available or 2) If you private message me with your address, I will mail you some paint samples in an envelope and then your paint store can match it and mix up a sample for you.
  • Joan G Walker
    10年前
    Hi suemcl,thank you for your reply with very kind offer to send paint samples! I would be delighted if you could do this for me. I'm not sure how to private message you,can you instruct me please?
  • PRO
    Susan McLaughlin - Keller Williams Realty
    10年前
    Joan, Please email me your postal address at Susan@SusanMcLaughlin.com and I'll get the samples to you.
  • PRO
    Tinatin
    7年前

Such a beautiful room! Could you please share [the dimensions of the window seat ?[(https://www.houzz.com/discussions/window-and-ceiling-dsvw-vd~3792948)( the dept and hight)

Many thanks

• Cara Whiting
    3年前

You did a great job with this library- we are doing a similar redo in our library and painting wood and walls with Hague Blue from Farrow and Ball-very similar. What finish would your recommend. Did you use satin on everything?

• Virginia Hoffman
    2年前

Dimensions of room?