Houzz Logo Print
sinmilly

Our patio

sinmilly
10年前
Need a cheap but effective handrail that will work with the sandstone steps. Any suggestions. I like the stainless steel look but very expensive.

コメント (8)

• Darzy
    10年前
    A sleek looking wrought iron could work.
  • PRO
    Design Connection, Inc.
    10年前
    I think wright iron would also look great and fit in with your style.
  • PRO
    Budget Fence and Patio
    10年前
    Yes i totally agree you should use a wrought iron or similar products ...
  • PRO
    Schultz Ornamental Iron
    10年前
    Check out our page. We fabricate everything to the customers dimensions and ideas. Our page is Schultz Ornamental Iron. All solid steel. And we powder coat everything. Powder coat lasts a lot longer than paint. And powder comes in any color you want to match your house.
  • handymam
    10年前
    I don't think these steps look very professionally done. Someone might trip, as the heights of each step look different and they don't look smooth.

Sure hope there is some kind of rail up by now...
  • User
    10年前
    Those steps don't look to code. Varying heights and more.

Saying that, 'wrought iron' powdercoated may be your best bet. Whatever your railing it needs to be properly and adequately supported and properly installed. I could see someone of fairly good 'affinity for gravity' doing a lurch or trip and piling right through the railing....
  • sinmilly
    質問の投稿者
    10年前
    The steps weren't finished when I last posted the photo. The are now leveled and even as I go up and down them every day. They are all of the same height and tread.
    As we have ran out of cash we would rather wait a little longer to finish the rails properly at a high spec. Looking for stainless steel and wire finish.......looking "for tender" options as I want to combine the room with the sliding doors to the outside terrace. anyone know of a good web site to try for tender options. I've engaged in a designer before but not to my taste.