Houzz Logo Print
suede57

counter top

suede57
10年前
Very pretty kitchen!
Regarding the counter tops... could you please tell me what type of soapstone and what finish is on it? Thanks!
Bealby Kitchen · 詳細

コメント (7)

• PRO
    SIERRA SOAPSTONE
    10年前
    最終更新:10年前
    At our shop, we refer to this as Sierra Black, all of our stone is produced from Brazil. Unlike Granite or Marble, Soapstone doesn't require to be sealed or finished. In order to bring out the Natural, dark sheen of Soapstone countertops mineral oil treatments are applied. I hope this is helpful! Please contact us or feel free to visit our website with any other questions that could assist you in your search! sierrasoapstone.com
  • suede57
    質問の投稿者
    10年前
    Thank you for your reply. I will definitely check out your website!
  • PRO
    Renoir Renovations
    10年前
    This is Julia Soapstone with a honed finish and oiled with mineral oil...I am not sure who responded to our question but the picture you saw originated from our website www.renoirrenovations.com
  • suede57
    質問の投稿者
    10年前
    Oh, okay. Thank you so much for your detailed reply as this is exactly what I want for my new countertops! I actually just picked up a raw sample of Julia today and now I know what it would look like honed and oiled!! Thank you so much!
  • PRO
    SIERRA SOAPSTONE
    10年前
    @Renoir Renovations
    I didn't by any means want to take credit for your picture. I only wanted to offer general education about Soapstone. I apologize for not realizing the question was directed towards you!

@suede57 I apologize for any confusion my comment may have caused!
  • suede57
    質問の投稿者
    10年前
    No confusion at all! I am open to all of the information that I can get! So thank you!