Houzz Logo Print
fernando_ferreira80

Got a Teal/blue sofa

Got a teal blue sofa against a wall. What color wall would go well with this sofa?

コメント (6)

• Isla Cherry
    2か月前

Mid grey is a practical choice. It really depends on how much light the room gets and what other furnishings you are planning? Could you post a pic of the room including the sofa? There are so many options but without seeing windows, light other furniture items really difficult to make any useful suggestions.

• Sonia
    2か月前

Teal is such a gorgeous shade and it sits well with many colours. You could go neutral, that is taupe, beige, grey or cream or you could go a richer and bolder choice like green-blue like Oval Room Blue by F&B, or a burnt orange but that’s not for everyone! A deep grey can look good too (last pic).

• Fernando Ferreira
    質問の投稿者
    2か月前

Hi Thank you for your replies. Great ideas!!!

At the moment I have this dark blue (inherited from the last owner) but I think its too dark for the room and the teal sofa. Also need new art wall, I know...

The room has actually good light, as it is facing south, just not today.

• Sonia
    2か月前

Nice room. The navy is quite nice. Paint the wall a soft, not too bright, teal. It will be cosy.

• PRO
    My Bespoke Room
    2か月前

A teal blue sofa can be a beautiful statement piece in a room! You could consider painting the wall a soft neutral colour like a light grey, beige, or off-white. These neutral tones will help the teal blue sofa stand out while creating a balanced and harmonious look in the room.

You can always add panelling on the wall to create texture or, like in the first picture, Sonia shared above, you can have artwork with teal elements in it to create a really cohesive feel.

Here are some examples of how we've used rich-coloured sofa with beautiful colour schemes:

• Fernando Ferreira
    質問の投稿者
    2か月前

Tried this lighter blue, but not convinced!