Houzz Logo Print
az1980

Help! Please! Final decisions.

az1980
6か月前

Could Houzz please help me make some final decisions? Perimeter cabinets are SW snowbound, island and buffet are SW cyberspace, and walls are SW agreeable gray. Counters are viaterra aura.
I can’t decide if I want the backsplash to be a medium or deep tone gray that leans blue.
I also can’t decide if I should paint the wall between the buffet towers cyberspace or leave them the agreeable gray. I plan on hanging a large piece of artwork there. (I just hung a few old pieces I had until I found something else.)
Finally, should I decorate the wall to the left of the buffet? The cased opening leads to the pantry.

コメント (4)

• PRO
    Diana Bier Interiors, LLC
    6か月前
    最終更新:6か月前

I think either tile would look beautiful, but the darker one on the left is more dramatic.

What color you paint the area between the towers on the buffet would depend on what the artwork looks like. I'd want something that would be a high contrast between the background and the artwork. So if the artwork is light, paint it cyberspace, if dark, keep it agreeable gray.

The area to the left of the buffet doesn't really need anything. Leave it be for the time being, and see whether you need something there in the future.

• Lyn Nielson
    6か月前

Paint the wall Cyberspace to make it appear to be a complete unit. Move Away from graytones with the backsplash.

Less is more, don't over decorate

when everything is special, nothing is special

• PRO
    Amy Peltier Interior Design & Home
    16日前

We think either of the tiles you have might work really well in your kitchen. You might consider doing the one large painting over the buffet as well. Notice we have included a few kitchen designs with blue tiles and a buffet design.

Casual Classic Remodel · 詳細

Charming Cottage · 詳細

New Build · 詳細

• ffpalms
    16日前

The large artwork you plan to hang might influence your backsplash selection. Can you share an image of it?

PR