Houzz Logo Print
olggfifi

This is a beautiful home and so are all your projects. You were nice

olggfifi
10か月前
enough to answer another question I had. This is my second and last. Would you mind telling me if a weathered wood roof would compete with cedar composite shingles on house. Is it too many varigations? Thanks
Woodcrest Residence · 詳細

コメント (3)

• PRO
    Highland Builders LLC
    10か月前

No Problem. Just a few questions/ clarifications.....Are you looking to use the cedar composite shingles as a siding? If so, is there a specific product you can reference and a color? Thanks for additional information.

• olggfifi
    質問の投稿者
    10か月前

Can't thank you enough! The House is an 1800 sq. ft. ranch. The product is NuCedar . My first consideration was SW Worldly Gray(LRV 57) with a driftwood roof. Lovely color but afraid it might look a little blah on my home. Next consideration is SW Intellectual Gray ( LRV 36). I am choosing standard colors and not custom. Thanks again for your time and effort. It is greatly appreciated.

• PRO
    Highland Builders LLC
    10か月前

I think Driftwood color roof would look great with either of those shingle color options. Your trim color around the windows and along the roof edge will break up the color between the siding and the roofing. I always suggest getting actual color samples of the siding options and put those against the roofing color to make your final selection. Good Luck!