Houzz Logo Print
micah_crosby

Barstool help!!

Having trouble deciding on barstools for our new kitchen. As you can see the peninsula is very close to the dining table. I don’t want it to be matchy-matchy but definitely want the stools to flow with our dining chairs.

コメント (11)

• PRO
    昨年

I think the stools will need to be very small fortprint to work there and I love stools in a color and in this case also swivel pedestal based ones.

• 昨年

CB2 has a low backed black leather counter chair that’s nice - their brass legged clear chairs are super low profile & easy on the eyes -West Elm has a black Windsor that is nice and could work with the chairs (DH likes a back so we could not do stools but having no arms makes them easy to slip in and out of )

• PRO
    昨年

I agree with Patricia. I'd go with backless barstools that have a saddle seat. Like these, perhaps:

Olney Stool, Cherry, 18" · 詳細

• 昨年

As others have suggested, if you are ok with getting a backless stool that can push in as far as possible, I think that is best. I would go with something very plain as you already have a lot of visual elements in the space - lines from the chairs, the lights, the sliding door, pattern from the backsplash. Simplicity is key.

• PRO
  • 昨年

Is there room to rotate the table 90’?

• PRO
    昨年

There are many different types of stools out there. Since it looks like you have a very small space to make them work in, it might be best to do backless stools. Here are a few ideas from various designs we have done, even including one that isn't backless.

Leather District Loft · 詳細

Seaport High Rise: Kitchen · 詳細

Logan Townhouse · 詳細

• 昨年

My dining chairs are same style as yours. Dining area is right beyond our kitchen, so wanted to be cohesive with stools. They have a fairly small footprint as well

• 昨年

this is the stock photo of what we got

• 昨年
    最終更新:昨年

I'd hire a carpenter to build nice-finish wood shelving or cubbies into the space, leaving room for a pet food staton at the bottom right, and I'd leave enough empty space on the left side to comfortably accommodate one bar stool.

Kitchen Cabinetry · 詳細

PR