Houzz Logo Print
alyson_s

Shower Dimensions

Stunning remodel! Thanks for sharing on Houzz. How wide is the shower?

Rozelle House II · 詳細

コメント (10)

• PRO
    hecticrAt architects
    昨年

Thanks Alyson. The shower is 90cms wide by 150cms long. Hope that helps, Demis

• Jacqueline
    昨年

What type of wood is that? Custom made I assume?

• PRO
    hecticrAt architects
    昨年

Hi Jacqueline, yes, custom made with wormy chestnut

• kulrai
    昨年

What is that total size of the bathroom? What is the tile used on the floor. This is a beauty.

• PRO
    hecticrAt architects
    昨年

The bathroom is 1.5m wide by 2.7m long. Sorry, not sure about the exact tile, my clients purchased that directly

• kulrai
    昨年

Thank you for your prompt response. It has encouraged me to ask you another question. This is a beautiful barrier free shower with a glass enclosure. I would like to duplicate it,but concerned of the possibility of water outside the shower. We are in a first floor condo and it sits on a concrete slab. What would be needed to build a threshold free shower? We are regulated by condo rules that basically prevent residents from any renovation that involves structural alteration.

• PRO
    hecticrAt architects
    昨年

If you are in an existing apartment in New South Wales you won't be able to achieve that without either structural changes or building up the floor level, neither of which is ideal unfortunately

• kulrai
    昨年

Thank you. I am in the United States and I am facing the same issues you mention.

• PRO
    hecticrAt architects
    昨年

No worries, I thought that might be the case when you said condo! All the best

• kulrai
    昨年

Could you please provide details on the tiles and the type and color of the grout used. How labor-intensive is it to keep the grout clean? Thank you.