Houzz Logo Print
12120321_7675

Need window treatment help!

Hi! We bought a home last year with sort of a modern farmhouse vibe. We’ve been doing a fair amount of remodeling to make it our own. I love a clean, bright, airy look with lots of blues, natural materials, and natural light.

I’ve put plantation shutters in our last two homes, because I love the clean look. But this house has a lot going

on with the railing and kitchen island columns.

I was thinking about doing plantation shutters everywhere but the kitchen (which is currently bare) and doing striped roman shades there. But I am open to other suggestions!

コメント (4)

• Lyn Nielson
    昨年

bamboo shades in the top down/bottom up style, inset.

Blinds.com has a great variety of colors, even white and light bamboo, great texture.

great for light control & privacy where needed, modern, clean look for the entire house.

I use them on all my windows.

12120321_7675さんはLyn Nielsonさんにお礼を言いました
  • ffpalms
    昨年
    最終更新:昨年

Woven wood blinds bring some lovely texture to a room. In your house I would find blinds the color of your floor, or perhaps rhe warmer tone of your coffee table.

Blinds, Woven Woods, and Pleated Shades · 詳細

Where you need more privacy, you could pair them with drapery panels.

Shades · 詳細

12120321_7675さんはffpalmsさんにお礼を言いました
  • decoenthusiaste
    昨年
    最終更新:昨年

You might try something like this on the recess in the living room. Not that they need to draw closed or be in such a formal, heavy fabric; just talking about the installation. Would work with the plantation shutters or roman shades.

Jennifer Brouwer Design Inc. · 詳細

12120321_7675さんはdecoenthusiasteさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Amy Peltier Interior Design & Home
    昨年

You could try woven wood blinds and perhaps drapery panels on each side, specifically in the living room, if you want to go with something lighter you could try roman shades. Here are some ideas from a few designs of ours:

California Ranch Transformation · 詳細

Pacific Palisades Family Room · 詳細

PR