Houzz Logo Print
militarytvgirl20

FINALLY! A designer understands this style!

I'm also an interior designer. This designer "gets" it! Putting Mexican/Spanish tiles on a countertop is essential when trying to get the Spanish/Mexican/Hacienda style for a kitchen. You don't just put in a few elements of that style and then put in quartz or granite countertops. I just designed a hacienda kitchen in San Diego with all tile countertops. It's stunning! With new types of grout, there are no more complaints about dirty grout or health concerns. Congrats on a beautiful kitchen! I salute you!
Spanish Revival Style Kitchen in Santa Barbara · 詳細

コメント (1)

• PRO
    Santa Barbara Home Design
    2年前

Hi MilitaryTVgirl,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to post a positive comment on this project. I appreciate that very much. I can't take full credit for this overall project, as is often time the case that clients have ideas themselves and I help incorporate those items into the comprehensive, final design. In this specific case, the homeowner/designer had done a lot of her own interior design choices, and picked out the tiles and color combinations for her kitchen (which indeed turn out really nice). Thanks again for your comment, and good luck with your projects, as well.

Jeff