Houzz Logo Print
webuser_131230266

is it better if the bottom sill where the rail is a darker color?

We are debating on hardware and sill color - if we have white doors, then should hardware be silver color and the rail be darker or matching silver? Worried that silver rail will look dirty??

Indoor-Outdoor Pool House Created with Two AG Millworks Accordion Doors · 詳細

コメント (11)

• PRO
    AG Millworks
    2年前

Hello, Most of our customers tend to match the rail to the hardware, but it is a choice based on personal preference! Thank you, AG Millworks Team

• HouzzUser-131230266
    質問の投稿者
    2年前

Is the width of the ONE panel (one doorway) in THIS picture 2.4’?

• PRO
    AG Millworks
    2年前

Hello, I inquired about this specific bi-fold dimension with customer service. I will follow up with you as soon as we can get this information. Since all our doors are custom-sized, the design is usually figured out with our dealer. Where are you located? I can put you in touch with someone who can help figure out what will work best for your space.

• HouzzUser-131230266
    質問の投稿者
    2年前

I understand. We are in the Bay Area and already dealing with someone. We just want a visual on Houzz of 2.4’ width panels for a 12’ opening. That’s why I’m interested in the dimensions of this particular picture. We cannot wait any longer since AG Millworks prices are increasing

• PRO
    AG Millworks
    2年前

Okay, let me see what I can do!

• PRO
    AG Millworks
    2年前

Good News. Our CAD artist was able to find the dimensions. I hope this helps!

Unit Specs:

213 1/2" x 102" Net Frame Dimensions

Ultra Guide Sill

3L3R w/ double non-pocketing white screens

Euro Stiles

Toronto handle set

• PRO
    AG Millworks
    2年前

you are correct. I gave customer service the wrong jobsite address. We found the correct job site address and will have the info to you shortly.

• PRO
    AG Millworks
    2年前

Here you go!

Sorry about that- I am new here, lol.

Unit Specs:

167 x 95-1/2 Net Frame Width

Raised Sill

5 Door Single Direction (5L in image)

Euro Stiles

• HouzzUser-131230266
    質問の投稿者
    2年前

Thank you for getting these updated specs for the correct address! Did you happen to get the handle and hardware colors/style - is it Dallas in satin nickel?

• PRO
    AG Millworks
    2年前

yes, it is Dallas in satin nickel.