Houzz Logo Print
laura_christoffersen

Need to pick new counter stools/window treatments

Trying to decide on new counter stools. I would like seat height from floor to seat of about 30". I am thinking black leather/vinyl with chrome...not really sure though...need ideas...

Just remodeled kitchen. The trim will be in dark walnut, it isn't installed yet. There are some other issues, such as window treatments also that I need to coordinate. I would like just roman shades or something simple...thinking maybe just off white canvas maybe? Love the lights above the counter so maybe something in those tones?

What about paint? Is it off? I like the color but not sure now that it is up...

コメント (18)

• Ilovecolors
    10年前
    Love the idea of colored stools
  • User
    10年前
    I like these bertoia stools for your kitchen. Unfortunately they are $$$ but if you like them there are some "inspired by" options out there
    http://houzz.com/photos/5258117
  • Laura Christoffersen
    質問の投稿者
    10年前
    ooooo...I like both options...
  • User
    10年前
    最終更新:10年前
    I could really see your kitchen in this color combination. Paint your walls the lime green and your island cabinet the current color of your walls.
    Dandelion House by Jennifer Ott Design · 詳細
  • User
    10年前
    If you like the pricey Bertoia counter stools shown above, Home Decorators has a *James* which is very similar for about a tenth of the price;)
  • PRO
    Barnhart Gallery
    10年前
    Gutsy choices -- love it. Also loving Ceratec's seating suggestion -- does that stool happen to come in clear, amber and green, too? How great would that be? I'm seeing bamboo shades in tones of your cabinets to keep focus elsewhere.
  • tcufrog
    10年前
    I love this stool. The silver would be great but I think the red would be more fun. It's available from Home Decorators Collection. It's also available at bar height. http://www.homedecorators.com/P/Garden_Counter_Stool/200/
  • Cat Rowe
    10年前
    Crate & Barrel. Lowe Smoke leather 30" bar stools. They are on sale right now. Darling kitchen Laura!
    Laura ChristoffersenさんはCat Roweさんにお礼を言いました
  • Laura Christoffersen
    質問の投稿者
    10年前
    I really like the Crate & Barrel stool...wow...
  • Laura Christoffersen
    質問の投稿者
    10年前
    where would I find the glass stools Ceratec?
  • User
    10年前
    Margo thanks for the James stool suggestion - I've been wanting these beroia stools. And the James is on sale right now
  • User
    10年前
    If you like clear stools check out the cb2 vapor stool
  • Cat Rowe
    10年前
    Laura, your wall color is perfect with your style. Check out SmithNoble for your Roman shades. Ask them to send you a catalog. There is a ton of information in their catalog, and LOTS of material options.
    Laura ChristoffersenさんはCat Roweさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Scottish Stained Glass
    10年前
    Beautiful color on your wall! Have you thought of stained glass or leaded glass for the window? It lets in great light but gives you plenty of privacy. Below is an example. Please let me know if you'd like more info:1-866-846-5758. Thank you!
    Laura ChristoffersenさんはScottish Stained Glassさんにお礼を言いました
  • Laura Christoffersen
    質問の投稿者
    10年前
    SmithNoble is where I am looking! It is my favorite store for shopping for window treatments since I live in rural Montana....hard to find much out here except by ordering
  • Cat Rowe
    10年前
    Wonderful! I have SmithNoble throughout my home. I always ordered them lined with the same color - off-white. That way the outside of the home looks uniform and you cannot tell that I have different wood shades in my living room than those in the bedrooms. Helps control sun damage as well. Good luck Laura!
  • PRO
    Ceratec Tiles & Stone
    10年前
    Sorry for the delay I found the stool on turbosquid.com ,they seem to have the glass in blue only but they have other designs.