where is this bed frame from?

gagb
2年前
interested.
Evanston: Gross Pointe · 詳細

コメント (11)

• osutheta
    2年前

I, too, would like to know where to buy the bed frame and headboard. I love the way it slants which would make it more comfortable to lean against.

• Alison Kthg
    2年前

Also Looking for the source of this bed!

• Jane Schrag
    2年前

Ditto. Who is the manufacturer of this headboard?

• Christie Davis
    2年前

Nightstand? Where is it from? Why don’t they put the info?

• PRO
    Lugbill Designs
    2年前

@osutheta Hi! Since our client contracted us to source materials for them, we don’t disclose what or where the material comes from. Glad you love it! Let us know if you need some help with Design.

• PRO
    Lugbill Designs
    2年前

@Alison Kthg Hi! Since our client contracted us to source materials for them, we don’t disclose what or where the material comes from. Glad you love it! Let us know if you need some help with Design.

• PRO
    Lugbill Designs
    2年前

@Jane Hi! Since our client contracted us to source materials for them, we don’t disclose what or where the material comes from. Glad you love it! Let us know if you need some help with Design.

• PRO
    Lugbill Designs
    2年前

@Christie Davis Hi! Since our client contracted us to source materials for them, we don’t disclose what or where the material comes from. Glad you love it! I Can tell you the nightstand is from West Elm. Hope that helps!

• tmknow
    2年前

This is the exact ceiling fan I am looking for - would you be able to share more info on it?

• Marianna Ofosu
    2年前

Hi there! Color of walls?

• Kristin
    昨年

The bed looks like the "Ella" bed by Room & Board in the fabric "Destin Grey" and legs in "Graphite." It's still available.