Houzz Logo Print
hrjb576

May I ask what window dressing is used in the bathroom.

I have a bought a house with a shower head next to the window. But water goes everywhere on the window sill. Does the bathroom pictured here have a special window dressing??

West 5 Apartment · 詳細

コメント (4)

• PRO
    Brosh Architects
    2年前

Hello Justine,

we create the window sill with a drop towards the bathroom so any water splashed towards the window go straight back into the bath. this way it keeps the area dry with no standing water. the original window was in very bad condition so the contactor had to replace it to a new window to match existing and then he sealed it with special paint for steel but I don't know the exact spec. the gap between the steel window and the tiles sill was watertight with silicon so no water can't penetrate the gap. if you appoint a contractor for these type of properties, make sure that it is a contactor with good reviews, with the right experience and know what he is doing. 👍

• Justine Burch
    質問の投稿者
    2年前

Thank you for your speedy answer. I will keep this all in mind, the bathroom is so small, there is no other answer but to do as you suggested. At the moment I have a glass screen one side and a shower curtain window side🤢

When I update the bathroom your suggestion will be the answer!

• PRO
    Brosh Architects
    2年前

Not a problem- let me know if you wish me to send the bathroom drawings I did for this flat. 👍🏻.
    All the best
    Lior

• Justine Burch
    質問の投稿者
    2年前

Thank you Lior.