Houzz Logo Print
everevolvingself

I need suggestions for a 16W x 7.6L Master Bathroom Design

Everevolvingself BB
2年前
最終更新:2年前

We have a 16W x 7.6L master bathroom that is open for remodel. We want either his and her sinks, or one large sink with a makeup counter. Seconldy, at least a 4x5 walk in shower, and a 3 or 4x5 jacuzzi tub. Lastly, any ideas where to put toilet and linen closet would be extemly helpful. There will be a small window above the shower around 15x30. We will have a barn door entering the bathroom. Any ideas, concepts or suggestions woudl be extremly helpful. The bathroom is a blank canvas to be designed at this point.

コメント (16)

• millworkman
    2年前

Draw out a scaled floor plan with all dimensions including windows and door sizes and locations. Can plumbing all be moved?

Everevolvingself BBさんはmillworkmanさんにお礼を言いました
  • Everevolvingself BB
    質問の投稿者
    2年前

Thanks for responding, no windows currently and i can put a barn door wherver needed needed. All plumbling csn be moved

• PRO
    Edwards Home Remodeling
    2年前

@Everevolvingself BB Do you have a layout? We can discuss this further.

Everevolvingself BBさんはEdwards Home Remodelingさんにお礼を言いました
  • Everevolvingself BB
    質問の投稿者
    2年前

No, I need some ideas how to fit or attempt to fit a 4x5 shower, 4x5 jaczzi tub, toilet, and double sinks.

• suzanne_m
    2年前

I suppose the barn door goes on the long wall. Please confirm.

Everevolvingself BBさんはsuzanne_mさんにお礼を言いました
  • suzanne_m
    2年前

If you put the shower head on the North wall and the jaccuzzi as much as you can closer to the South wall, you should be ok to take a shower and not get the tub wet.

• Everevolvingself BB
    質問の投稿者
    2年前

Thanks so much, I will show my spouse this design.

• Everevolvingself BB
    質問の投稿者
    2年前

Here are two other options we are considering. I am not sure if these layouts will fit the size of room and allow us enough space to move around. Let me know what you think.

• Everevolvingself BB
    質問の投稿者
    2年前

• Everevolvingself BB
    質問の投稿者
    2年前

• suzanne_m
    2年前

I think it could work. I modified it a bit so you have more floor space to circulate.

• suzanne_m
    2年前

It is not ideal because the tub is partially hidden by the vanity but the toilet is concealed and the shower has a better shape. I would have a deck around the jaccuzzi and probably make it 5'6" long with a 2'0" cabinet. If you make the shower 3'9", you could make the deck 3" wider.

• suzanne_m
    2年前

On this one, the part of the tub that is hidden is only 7" on each side. You get a large deck to put accessories.

Or

Cabinet is moved beside the vanity.

I would consider making your shower 3'6" deep and add 6" to both vanities. The longer the vanity, the wider the drawers can be.

• Everevolvingself BB
    質問の投稿者
    2年前

Wow, thank you so much so many greate suggestions. You are awesome.

• suzanne_m
    2年前

Also I recommend to put your shower drain anywhere where you don't stand when taking your shower. It is more comfortable to your feet.

PR