Houzz Logo Print
rbloch62368

Cabinet hardware

Please share hardware manufacturer and style. I am having a difficult time finding an edge or finger pull in lengths of 8-10inches long for the large and heavy drawers.
Lost Canyon · 詳細

コメント (10)

• PRO
    AB Design Elements, LLC
    2年前

Hi Rebecca! It's Emtek's 'cabinet edge pull'. they are great and have diff lengths and finishes. I suggest routing out the tops of doors and drawers for a nice clean look when you open the cabinets.

• Rebecca bloch-lopez
    質問の投稿者
    2年前

thank you! Exactly what I am looking for - I need to find a local dealer to check sturdiness and pricing! how long of an edge pull would you recommend for 36" drawers, the 9 1/4" overall length?

• sharonsaliba
    2年前

Is there any venthood or venting for stove at alll?

• PRO
    AB Design Elements, LLC
    2年前

Rebecca, sorry for delay— I’m out of ofc this week. For 36” drawers I would do the overall 11.25” length which I think is 10” cc

• Rebecca bloch-lopez
    質問の投稿者
    2年前

thanks!

• sharonsaliba
    2年前

Rebecca, can you please send the specs on that venthood? Or specific model #. Thank you so much for the answer! Sharon

• Diane
    2年前

Could you please share the finish on the cabinet edge pulls that you used? What size did you use for each side of the upper cabinet doors? Thank you!

• PRO
    AB Design Elements, LLC
    2年前

Sharon— I missed your question way back in July! Sorry about that. Here is the link to the downdraft. It comes in 30” and 36” widths
    https://appliances.monogram.com/us/product-search?Ntt=Downdraft

• Diane
    2年前

Could you please share the finish on the cabinet edge pulls that you used? What size did you use for each side of the upper cabinet doors? Thank you!