Houzz Logo Print
webuser_700916684

WOW TO EVERYTHING!!!

I cannot believe there are no questions. First, let me offer my many compliments on this design. Its stunning ! Whatever info you can give me. I just bought a home and it needs full reno. I am going to do all I can to match EVERYTHING you have in here. May I email you? caecrashpad@gmail.com if you can.
Can you tell me style, color, make and where I can buy each of the following:
1) Wall paint
2) Stair treads
3) Window trim stain
4) Overhead bridge stain
5) upstairs ceiling stain
6) Where can I buy that flooring and what all is it?
7) Stone on the wall
8) Is that black paint and where, who , name of color etc?
Thank you kindly in advance for your assistance. I am willing to pay for an hour of your time to answer if that is allowed. :) being as how I am in GA.
Hoyt House Vail · 詳細

コメント (2)

• PRO
    Martin Manley Architects
    3年前

You should talk with a local architect and contractor. The stone has various names depending on what region you are in. The stair is a custom fab. steel spine with treads made of wood flooring material...You should look at viewrail.com for a system to purchase for a similar look. The bridge edge is clad with hot rolled steel panels. Hiring a professional designer and a contractor will help you through the process. They may even get better pricing than you because they will be building/specifying for another house in the near future, and a home owner is one and done. Hope that helps.

Jeffrey P Manley AIA

Maggie SanchezさんはMartin Manley Architectsさんにお礼を言いました
  • Maggie Sanchez
    質問の投稿者
    3年前

I appreciate you taking the time to reply.