Houzz Logo Print
webuser_649291758

Does anyone know a place where I could get a teal sofa?

I am looking for a teal sofa to go in my kids games area. Is there a specific or shop you could notify me on?

Cow Hollow Residence · 詳細

コメント (21)

• Clare Jones
    3年前

Hi, this is a local company to me who have a few teal sofas. Although the shop is closed due to lockdown, you can still order online.
    https://www.annalisereece.co.uk

There is this accent chair that you might like too: :
    https://www.annalisereece.co.uk/collections/furniture-1/products/joplin-retro-accent-chair-in-teal-circle-fabric-rrp-529

HouzzUser-649291758さんはClare Jonesさんにお礼を言いました
  • Sonia
    3年前

Teal is a very popular colour for sofas at the moment and most sofa retailers sell that colour. Depends on your budget but I agree Made.com, Furniture Village, DFS, but anywhere really 😊

HouzzUser-649291758さんはSoniaさんにお礼を言いました
  • Sarah U-S
    3年前

Also check out Habitat. They have a lovely teal velvet that is available on all their sofas. Their Hendricks model is a bit of a go-to for many designers, and my brother has just bought two of them, so I can confirm they really are as comfy as they look! I’m slightly more traditional, and love their Askem model. Also - they often have offers on, so if you end up considering them, wait until there’s a deal! (I think they usually do 20% off).

HouzzUser-649291758さんはSarah U-Sさんにお礼を言いました
  • Sarah U-S
    3年前

Also have a look on eBay - I’ve just had a quick look and currently there are several for sale, including a lovely teal velvet sofa bed from Loaf that is lightly used. Loaf is another company to consider - but quite pricey!!

• Sarah U-S
    3年前

Also try Swoon Editions. This is a rather lovely one in their “Kingfisher” velvet. https://www.swooneditions.com/munichthree

• Sharon Fender
    3年前

I’ve just bought one from furniture village the brand is Lounge co

HouzzUser-649291758さんはSharon Fenderさんにお礼を言いました
  • Sharon Fender
    3年前

They do all sizes and have different shapes etc

HouzzUser-649291758さんはSharon Fenderさんにお礼を言いました
  • Nicholas Scott
    3年前

Sofology do some lovely teal sofas

HouzzUser-649291758さんはNicholas Scottさんにお礼を言いました
  • HouzzUser-649291758さんはlisa_redfernさんにお礼を言いました
  • Fab
    3年前
    最終更新:3年前

since is a playground area I suggest a leather or faux leather as it washes out easily - why not a sofa bed? https://www.furniturevillage.co.uk/alcova-2.5-seater-fabric-sofa-bed-with-box-arms/ZFRSP000000000014673.html?dwvar_ZFRSP000000000014673_color=-flambe-4310-50-turchese or a more velvet option: https://www.made.com/custom-made-fletcher-3-seater-sofabed-with-memory-foam-mattress-tuscan-teal-velvet

these are both extra comfy because of their pull out system. :)

HouzzUser-649291758さんはFabさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Go Modern Furniture
    3年前
    最終更新:3年前

Hi there,

This is Caroline from Go Modern. We offer a huge range of sofas which can be upholstered in hundreds of different fabrics, eco-leathers and leathers in every colour, including Teal. Many of our sofas have removable covers for easy cleaning.

The Miniforms Lem Sofa designed by Francesco Beghetto is pictured here in Teal velvet.

Or, I know it wasn't what you were looking for, but for a kids games area we would recommend the Sacco Giant Bean Bag from top Italian brand Zanotta.

Designed by Gatti, Paolini and Teodoro, the playful, fun and multifunctional Sacco bean bag chair can be positioned in almost any way, even stretched out to lie on.

Filled with expanded polystyrene pellets Sacco is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use as the covers are in VIP fabric, which is fire-resistant, treated with Silverguard and also Permablock treatment.

Perfect in either your garden, living room, bedroom or games room, these comfortable bean bag chairs are excellent for children, teenagers or adults.

Sacco is available in three sizes, small medium and large, in a range of colours including Teal. With prices starting from £250, these designer bean bags are more reasonable than you would think.

For further information on our full range of sofas or chairs please contact us via email or phone us on 020 7731 9540.

Kind regards, Caroline for Go Modern

HouzzUser-649291758さんはGo Modern Furnitureさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Room-by-Room (UK) Ltd
    3年前

Hi,

Have you had a look at Made.com

HouzzUser-649291758さんはRoom-by-Room (UK) Ltdさんにお礼を言いました
  • maggiesp
    3年前

You could try Trade Secret. They have showrooms in Banbury, Coventry and Chester. I did see a beautiful teal sofa on their website but their stock changes all the time.
    Trade-secrets.co.uk

HouzzUser-649291758さんはmaggiespさんにお礼を言いました
  • Emily
    3年前

I would highly recommend My Furniture. www.myfurniture.co.uk They have a huge range, are super reasonable and excellent customer service. I bought a beautiful teal sofa and matching chair from their Selini range and am very happy with them.

HouzzUser-649291758さんはEmilyさんにお礼を言いました
  • Harriet Petherick
    3年前

We got ours from Barker and Stonehouse. It's a Harrington sofa in Lumino Teal. Not sure if they still do it, but its worth a look. Very comfy and with the stain treatment, very stain resistant.

• Sarah U-S
    3年前

Eleven - your room and sofa look fab! I’ve seen the Harrington recommended elsewhere. Can I ask - how old is yours now and how is it bearing up to family life? I’ve seen a few sofas that look amazing but then read that that the lovely squidgy ones might not hold their shape for long...

• Harriet Petherick
    3年前

Thanks Sarah! We've had ours for over 2 ½ years and it's still holding up. The cushions plump up really well (despite us not doing it as often as we probably should). There is a slight lack of padding on the corner of one of the arms, and we thought the fabric would wear and the wood would poke through, but so far so good. Very comfy, very cleanable, and the back is just the right height for support. We were happy enough to buy a second!

HouzzUser-649291758さんはHarriet Petherickさんにお礼を言いました
  • zestyphresh
    3年前

Someone mentioned Sofology further up, we have the Cricket sofa in teal and it looks great.

• PRO
    Go Modern Furniture
    3年前

Hi there HU-649291758 - I am so glad you have made your decision, a leather sofa sounds perfect and we are thrilled that you have decided to include the Sacco Bean Bags from Go Modern.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Or, for futher information, or to place your order, you can call our Showroom Team on 020 7731 9540. Although our Showroom is temporarily closed due to the 2nd UK National Lockdown, all of my colleagues are working from home and are able to take all enquiries, orders, or arrange Video Link Appointments.

Thanks again, with kind regards, Caroline Dooner for Go Modern