mayu____

please suggest some changes to make this room look alive

Pls suggest some changes that can be done to this room

コメント (5)

• PRO
    Colour Ur Blank Spaces
    3年前

Hi Mayukha,

As seen in the image above listing few suggestions that you can consider for your space.

Brightening up the space through fabrics i.e. printed cushion covers and colourful curtains will bring in the necessary colour for your room

A big framed painting above the headboard will be the focal point of the room with a beautiful picture light focused on it.

Also adding a small side table with a lovely bedside lamp will complete its overall look.

Regards,

Team Cubspaces!

• PRO
    Ambiance
    3年前

Those are very apt suggestions by team Cubspaces. To add to that you can even consider putting a wallpaper on the wall.

• PRO
    GJ Studio
    3年前

Was going suggest the same things. This room is begging for some colour. I can see from the greys that you like to be understated. So add some stripes, checks, or other geometric prints if you don't want anything that leans towards the feminine. One coloured wall, say peach, behind the bed with some bright framed prints would certainly help. The flat grey roller blinds and the duvet cover are adding to the dull effect. The blank wall behind the bed right now is particularly depressing :( But, if you are partial to

a grey theme, you could break that up into black and white prints in your pillow covers for instance, rather than flat greys. And then add a little beige to soften the look. And yes, bedside lamps soften the ambience a LOT

• PRO
    BrittleArch Designs
    3年前

kindly call us @ 92292 53912

• PRO
    GJ Studio
    3年前

it's actually a very neat, compact room. Size doesn't equal aesthetics. (I noticed the neat, unfussy window grills amd the smart wood floor) If you follow these basic suggestions made by CubSpaces or me, whichever elements appeal to you, you will have a room that you will love to retire to at the end of the day. Since the bed is already placed in a corner, it is better to have a single night stand with a bedside lamp.