Houzz Logo Print
cindy_deutsch

Love the lighting!

What are the pendant lights in the kitchen. Where can one buy them?
Urban Farmhouse · 詳細

コメント (8)

• PRO
    Michael Hospelt Photography
    3年前

please contact Fautt Homes, the builder, with your question. Thanks

• PRO
    Fautt Homes
    3年前

The lights are by Visual Comfort or Circa is their on line website. I am sure if you are local as I could give you the name of the store I purchased them from. Thanks

• Cindy Deutsch
    質問の投稿者
    3年前

I live in Napa. Would be glad to travel to the store. I’d really like to see them before ordering. Thanks so much.

• PRO
    Fautt Homes
    3年前

I do not think they have them in the store in Walnut Creek. However, Circa has a showroom in SF that they have lots of lights. You should give them a call and see if they have that light on display.

• Tamra Postiglione
    3年前

This room is spectacular and the colors and lighting are beautiful!! This is my inspiration room! Can you please tell me the details on the wood flooring and stain or Is it pre refinished? I’d like to buy the same one. And what color are the beams and walls? Finally the ring chandelier is such a statement. Where can I buy that? Thank you so much for giving me inspiration!

• PRO
    Fautt Homes
    3年前

I do not know the name of the flooring as we finished awhile ago. The light is from Circa and it the Ralph Lauren model. We match the beams to the custom stain our cabinet does called slate gray stain.

• Tamra Postiglione
    3年前

Thank you so much for answering. Your work is truly special! Last question: is the range hood black or a dark brown/oil rubbed bronze?

• PRO
    Fautt Homes
    3年前

The range is from Modern Air and is a dark bronze color. Thanks