Houzz Logo Print
margaretgordon

Love this blue cabinet & tiles

Madge G
3年前

Great bathroom. Can you be more specific in the names of manufacturer of cabinet and tiles?

Modern Bungalow · 詳細

コメント (3)

• PRO
    Melinda Mandell Interior Design
    3年前

Hi Madge, I'm so glad you like this bathroom. I can't give away all of my sources for this space, because this is significant work that my clients pay me to - custom curating and designing a space just for them. I hope you understand. I can however, tell you that the vanity was truly custom made from scratch by a local cabinet maker, per my design drawings. The color of the vanity is Benjamin Normandy 2129-40. And the tile was sourced at our local tile showroom. If you are interested in working with us to design your own bathroom, I would be happy to talk to you!

• Madge G
    質問の投稿者
    3年前

I totally understand. Custom made now makes sense about the Benjamin Moore paint used. I just really liked the blue with the tile pattern. Lots of colors yet nicely understated. I live in NJ so a design and shopping in the wonderful San Jose area isn’t doable. Thanks for posting. It’s made me challenge my thought on a bathroom design and go with a nautical color (I work in the maritime industry) which is why I liked it. Keep up the beautiful work!

• PRO
    Melinda Mandell Interior Design
    3年前

Thanks for understanding! We are working with our clients remotely now, which is enabling us to reach much farther distances that we did before, so if you get stuck, we would be happy to help with a remote consultation. Good luck with your project, and post pictures when you are done!