Houzz Logo Print
ksiemens123

bench length and height

Hello Dan! Wow what a beautiful design! I love the straight bench. How long is it?

Also how high is the back on it or how tall is the bench from top to bottom. I love how the window height works perfectly with the bench and the bench isn’t cover up part of the window. I’d love to do a bench like this on our new house and want to make sure we don’t place the windows too low to be covered up by the bench but also not too high that there’s a chunk of wall between bench and window :) thanks so much in advance for your help :)

New Jersey Modern Farmhouse · 詳細

コメント (4)

• PRO
    Dan Ruhland Designs LLC
    3年前

Ok! The bench seat is 16" above the floor. The cushion on it is 6" tall boxed cushion..... which crowns up an inch or so. The window sill is at 32" above floor. The back cushions sit on the seat cushion, and are around 12" high. They rest against the window sill, and do cover the window slightly. The bench is 13'8" long. The table in front of it is 7'10" long.

ksiemens123さんはDan Ruhland Designs LLCさんにお礼を言いました
  • ksiemens123
    質問の投稿者
    3年前

Amazing! Thanks so much for all this detail Dan 🙏☺️ I’m planning on using these dimensions on our new build ☺️

• Greg Lock
    3年前

Agreed, beautiful set up! I may have missed but can you disclose where table is from? Also we’re chairs part of set or all mixed?

• PRO
    Dan Ruhland Designs LLC
    3年前

The table is by Piet Eik Hein. It is reclaimed wood..... we sent our room desired colors, and they sorted thier stock to get close! We purchased through Future Perfect in Manhattan, NYC. I believe the chairs were from Palecek.