Houzz Logo Print
alanabendetta

Patio Furniture

AM B
4年前

This summer will be the first summer in our new home and we are so excited to have a patio. However, because if it's shape, we are unsure how to fill it. we know we would like a round dining table in the larger rounded section. is there way to have a seating area without it looking awkward? I appreciate any input you have. Thank you!

コメント (5)

• AM B
    質問の投稿者
    4年前
  • love2browse
    4年前

You look like you have enough room for a round table and chairs in the rounded portion of the patio. Table size should be based on the measurement of that portion of the patio. Make sure you have room to move around the table when people are sitting in the chairs. The traffic flow from your steps appears to cut straight through the middle of your patio. Based upon the pictures you posted, I think you could put your grill to the right of the steps and then maybe put some chairs where the grill currently is. That way your view to the backyard would be looking between the future table and grill across from the open area. After I added a patio I discovered that there really wasn’t a good area for my grill, so I added an additional area for the grill. It’s nice to look out into my yard while grilling and I don’t have to worry about setting my house in fire! Maybe if you add a picture looking from your backyard to your house may help with layout suggestions.

• PRO
    Vinki Li Ltd.
    4年前

with this patio size, you would be able to create 2 separate areas, a decent dining table with 4-6 seats, as well as a lounge area with 2 seater sofa and 1-2 armchairs with a coffee table or a outdoor fireplace in the middle. Hope this helps.

• AM B
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

thank you both! moving the grill seems so obvious now...dont know why I didnt think of it! lol

• Stacy
    4年前

We have a curved patio like that. We found a curved sofa from brown Jordan that fits really well and makes sense in the space.

PR