Houzz Logo Print
meghurtado

closet's dimensions

meghurtado
4年前
What are this closet's dimensions? I am looking for examples of 3 feet deep x 6 feet wide bedroom closets.
Custom Reach-In Closets · 詳細

コメント (4)

• PRO
    Mountain Sky Closets
    4年前

That closet is approximately 7' by 7'. I would be more then happy to help you design a 6' by 3' closet if you would like. Please give me a call or send me an email if I can help at all. Thank you. TODD...

• meghurtado
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

Thank you. We are remodeling our master and trying to add a closet that shares a wall with the bathroom. We are trying to see if it is worth it to create a 3'x6' or if we should just create a 2'x6'. I'd love your input.

• PRO
    Mountain Sky Closets
    4年前

You need at least 24" of depth in order for clothes on a hanger to to fit properly within the closet; i.e. without bumping up against the door or front wall of the closet. 30" will give you more room to see and access what is in the closet, but that is all. A 30" deep closet still falls within the 'reach-in' category and is not enough space for you to do anything but design the closet along the back wall. Hope that helps. If not, please give me a call and I can fill you in more.

• meghurtado
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

Thank you. Any benefit in going deeper than 24"? If all we can do is 6' x 3' max?