Houzz Logo Print
houzzuk

What are your indoor Easter plans?

HouzzUK
4年前

With Easter around the corner, we know that many people’s plans will have had to change, but we want to know the positive plans that you’ll be putting in place to celebrate the holiday remotely. Whether that’s a Facetime family lunch or an indoor Easter egg hunt, share your ideas below to give us all some inspiration while we #StayAtHome.

kitchen · 詳細

コメント (22)

• PRO
    OWLarchitecture.com
    4年前

Virtual egg hunt...on Houzz?

• Sputnik
    4年前

Passover Seder by Zoom. There would have been 16 of us squeezed together in the kitchen for a ceremony and 5 course meal which lasts all evening with songs and traditional foods, not forgetting the obligatory 4 glasses of wine. Everybody would have stayed the night, divided between our house and my son's who lives 2 doors down. Now there will be two of us and everybody else on screen. Best WiFi in the living room so the two of us will decamp for the evening.

• PRO
    OnePlan
    4年前

Finishing one project on good Friday - starting another on Easter Monday - no rest for the wicked 👩🏼‍💻

• PRO
    Vinki Li Ltd.
    4年前

Preparing for my next potential project this week.

• Tani H-S
    4年前

don't think anyone will even notice Easter this year unless you are working in a supermarket et al .... Just another family event no-one can join in with.

Erm - for a positive .... workers will have an extra 2 days off so that's always a bonus. LOL

• Tani H-S
    4年前

I hope those eggs are chocolate eggs @Jules Mc ;o)

• Jules Mc
    4年前

What do you think that chicken is hiding Tani??
    🤣🤣

• PRO
    Dual Designs
    4年前

Eating sweet stuff … hmm no change there then !!

• PRO
    James Matley Architect
    4年前

Think I will be tending to my garden, and completing a single walk or run in the local park, then back to my garden for some sun bathing. Oh, but I also have the shed roof to repair, some French to learn, projects to finish. Zoom meeting with the extended family over a glass of wine in the evening.

• Sonia
    4年前

Missing my family and friends, they’re what life is all about.........😓💔

• E D
    4年前

Know the feeling

😢

• E D
    4年前

We have a son we haven’t seen in years. Hurts a little everyday.

Hurts a little bit more now.

• Jonathan
    4年前

I shall be mainly eating cake

• E D
    4年前
    最終更新:4年前

Hmm nice!

I think we‘re all looking at your fireplace though! 👌

• Sonia
    4年前

Jonathan your house is right posh 😊

• Sonia
    4年前

Sorry to hear that E D 😢

• E D
    4年前

Thank you Sonia.

Didn’t mean to put a damper on things. It just kinda came out. 😊

It’s these bizarre times...

• Sonia
    4年前

No I understand. Even though we are ringing each other and doing video calling, it just isn’t the same........

• Patrina
    4年前

Oh ED so sorry to hear that family can be complicated especially in these times when we feel their absence even more with isolation. I got hubby to put our Easter wreath out I havent been out my front door in a month so hope it looks OK 🐇 Been spending time having daily catch up with extended family and just trying to keep safe.

• pmasmith3
    4年前

My son's take on a topical Easter display!

• Sonia
    4年前

Pmasmith that is perfect! 😂