Houzz Logo Print
hallprjct

What is the brand and color and materials on the counter stools?

hallprjct
4年前
I would like to know where we can buy these counter stools. Is the covering on the stools leather? What color is the seat and back covering? Can you give us complete information? Really like them.! Thank you very much.
Richmond Heights · 詳細

コメント (4)

• PRO
    Karen Korn Interiors
    4年前

The stools are by Hancock & Moore. I buy them from a "to the trade" resource in St. Louis, MO. The back and seat are leather and the color is called Caress Charcoal. My client loves them too! They are incredibly comfortable.

• hallprjct
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

Karen, Do the counter stools come in a swivel version? Do you know the approximate price range of the stools? Do they come in other colored leathers?

• PRO
    Karen Korn Interiors
    4年前

These are actually swivel stools. There are hundreds of other leathers available and the price depends on the leather grade. They are about $1,700 retail each.

• hallprjct
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

Karen, Thank you so much for the information. We found a furniture store near us that sells that brand. We went to look at the stools in person, and ordered 2 of them for our remodeled kitchen where we added a 4 1/2 X 10 foot island. We chose Document Navy Leather for our stools. They are definitely high end and made well. I think the company makes a quality product. Thanks for sharing the product information. Our stools will take a long time to make, but they hopefully will be worth it. They will swivel too, and have a protective plate where you rest your feet, and it was nice that we could choose the wood color, the nail head color, and the leather choice to make it a custom product!