Houzz Logo Print
penny_williams7417

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My laundry room is in my garage . My dryer vents into garage . My master bath is small & poorly designed .

コメント (4)

• kristylou
    10年前
    This seems to be almost exact as your space.
  • kristylou
    10年前
    and another
  • PRO
    Hom Team Design
    10年前
    Venting into the garage is a bad idea--if there is an easy punch out to exterior wall or having a carpenter build you a soffit to the exterior wall, you should get it done. To tidy up the area, KristLou's pics are good. Or you can put a bank of wall cabinets at the top. I'd also put some utility lighting under the cabinets.
  • Betsie Mills
    10年前
    Even if it is in the garage finish the area and get the dryer vented to the exterior. Try painting or staining the concrete to give a finished floor appearance and invest in more substantial shelving with the right supports. Give yourself some more light and get some tool hangers to get the mop or broom out of the way. Build a rack or shelves to stash the laundry baskets in. look at adding some hanging space. Store the dryer sheets and other odd things in a basket you can easily take off the shelf . Make use of your shelf to store laundry products and return the other stuff back to the garage. Stake this out as your space not a catch all for every thing else in the garage.