Houzz Logo Print
rachel_brown8418

Oliveri Santorini or Abey Schock signus?

We love the look of the black sink, and my understanding is that the Abey is more Matt black as opposed to the Oliveri which has a grey tinge. My concern is durability. I don't want to be precious in my kitchen eg run cold water when draining boiling water etc. I've read a few reviews that say the Abey cracks easily. Is one product more durable then the other? And feel free to add another suggestion of a quality Matt black sink I may have overlooked. Thanks
Oliveri Santorini Range · 詳細

コメント (3)

• PRO
    Oliveri
    4年前

Hi Rachel,

We are glad to hear you are interested in our Santorini range.

The Santorini range is a matte black finish however it has a silver sparkle that runs through the granite giving it a slightly lighter colour. We do also offer a true matte black product that is being discounted as the colour was not as popular as our Santorini. this range is called Pietra. Winning Appliances and Appliances Online are a couple of stores that still have these sinks in stock if you are interested.

As for your concerns around cracking, our granite sinks can withstand temperatures up to 280 degrees. We also back our quality with a lifetime manufacturers warranty on all our sinks.

We hope this helps,

Oliveri

Rachel BrownさんはOliveriさんにお礼を言いました
  • Rachel Brown
    質問の投稿者
    4年前
    最終更新:4年前

Thanks for your quick response. Both of those online companies are saying the Pietra is unavailable. Could you see if the are any left anywhere else? Happy to take this conversation offline too. Thanks,

• PRO
    Oliveri
    4年前

Hi Rachel, send us a message at marketing@oliverisinks.com.au and we will see if we can track one down for you.

Rachel BrownさんはOliveriさんにお礼を言いました