Houzz Logo Print
webuser_775088404

Will a 11x14 mat fit in this frame?

I have an 8x10 picture I want to frame and want to order a standard size mat. Will an 11x14 mat fit? It seems not, since you state the outer dimensions are 11.5 x 13.5 ... Interesting that your frame is not standard dimensions, or is this a typo?
Vintage White Picture Frame, Solid Wood, 8"x10" · 詳細

コメント (5)

• PRO
    Bethel Framing Company
    4年前

Our frames are sized by the size print they will hold. If the outside dimensions of the mat are 11x14 then that is the size frame you will need. The front view for an 11x14 frame will be approximately 10 1/2x13 1/2. The lip of the frame takes about 1/4 inch off each side for the front view.

• HouzzUser-775088404
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

I don't feel like you answered my question ... Another way to put it: If I buy this frame what should be the OUTSIDE dimensions of the mat that will fit this frame? I know that I need a mat that will display an 8x10 print, but what are the outside dimensions of a mat that will fit in this frame?

• PRO
    Bethel Framing Company
    4年前

If you order the 8x10 frame you have pictured here it will not hold a mat around an 8x10 picture. It will only be able to hold the 8x10 photo. If you want a mat around an 8x10 picture then you will need to order a larger frame. Most commonly with would be an 11x14 frame and then get the mat 11x14 with 8x10 hole for print.

• HouzzUser-775088404
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

Did you have an idea when the 11x14 size of this frame will be back in stock? I have asked that my order of the 8x10s be canceled.

• PRO
    Bethel Framing Company
    4年前

All of these are made to order. We have this moulding in stock. We have updated the listing. It should be good for purchase.