Houzz Logo Print
rehabear

Would this color look good with...

Bunny Joy
4年前

steel look windows, wood pillars and railings?

Queen Anne Bungalow Resurrection · 詳細

コメント (9)

• PRO
    Carl Mattison Design
    4年前

I think the wood railings and pillars yes but not sure about steel windows as the black of steel does not really work so well with the pasty green. I would go a bit more blue green if you are doing steel windows that are charcoal or black in color. Something like Sherwin williams Moody Blue range or lighter to achieve this.

• Bunny Joy
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

Would a bronze window color work with the green then or stick with the Moody Blue.

• Bunny Joy
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

Btw my roof is a fairly high black shingle. The house is an orangey red brick prairie ranch style built in 1966 that I'm wanting to paint and put new windows in. It has a carport that I want to close in and a wide covered porch that goes from the carport across half the front of the home.

• Bunny Joy
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

I'm thinking of changing the roof to a metal roof as well so I could change the color if needed.

• PRO
    Carl Mattison Design
    4年前

Hi . Unfortunately this is really hard for me to imagine via words, but I feel that the bronze goes with the green color more.

• Bunny Joy
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

Great! Would you happen to know if this green color is good for an East facing house? I know they say direction is important because the direction of the light (ex: North, South, East, West) can greatly affect the color appearance such as warm or cool light shadows etc.

• Bunny Joy
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

Thank you so much! I will get a sample and hopefully it will be great. We are out in the county/country and have a lot of trees. and greenery around us. There's also a field across the street that's farmed with rotating crops of corn, wheat and soybeans. Only one other home right next to ours. Just hoping that it's not going to look like too much green?

• Bunny Joy
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

This is correct in saying these colors are SW Willow Tree and Eider White?