Houzz Logo Print
ruchioswal

front yard lighting options

Please chime in by pictures and advice on your favorite way to put lights in the front walkway leading to the entrance of the front door of the house.
paver lights, or
path lights

Your reason for looks, and cost too.

コメント (7)

• Ruchi Oswal
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

Front yard pictures

• Ruchi Oswal
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

Pictures of the front yard

• PRO
    VOLT® Lighting
    4年前

Path lights would be an easier install than paver lights and the light output would ultimately provide more functionality on the pathway while adding some nice aesthetic light to the garden beds.

• Ruchi Oswal
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

How many do you recommend? I am also thinking of getting rid of the graasy lawn left to it, and create Zen Japanese style garden with no garden features. So what type of lights would you recommend?

• Ruchi Oswal
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

Hi Branson
    Pictures posted now

• PRO
    VOLT® Lighting
    4年前

After taking the diameters of the light spreads in to consideration, how many you should buy would mainly be dependent on what look you are going for; do you want individual pools of light or a consistent flow of light around your property? I recommended some typical spots for path lights in the previous post from some of your photos. Your goal would ultimately affect the spacing between each and how many you'd need. Style is also preferential but, for a zen garden, I would recommend Pagoda style path lights, China Hats, or maybe even a decorative bollard to really make the zen garden stand out. You can check out our Ideabook for a few examples and a coupon as well!

PR