Houzz Logo Print
brettpaula

Complete outdoor construction

brettpaula
4年前

Hi All, we are building in Warragul and are looking for someone to design and build front and back yard. The backyard needs to have a fire pit area , a spa area and covered entertainment area. The front we need pillars and iron fence as well as electric gates. Does anyone know who can do this in Warragul. Some pictures of what we have in mind are attached. Thank you.

コメント (7)

• Anne Monsour
    4年前

Hi Ryan , Your work is stunning and all interestingly different.Loved the kangaroos !Where were they from ? Anne.

• PRO
    MUSA Landscape Architecture
    4年前

Hi Anne, they are by a sculptor in Rye on the Mornington peninsula, He's called Matt Hill. He does amazing animal sculptures!

• C P
    4年前

I've seen some of his sculptures in Mornington Peninsula homes featured in House & Garden.

• PRO
    Dr Retro House Calls
    4年前

With the amount of work and expense that you are talking about you would be well advised to engage a Landscape Architect to design your outdoor structures and planting, and then use local tradesmen to build whathas been designed to your brief and budget. There is actually quite a lot involved with co-ordination of structure, electrical, water and planting with what you have proposed. Some of my clients have used Jason of Davidson Design Studio and have found him very professional with great results. While he is based in Beaumaris he services some regional areas.

https://www.houzz.com.au/pro/davidsondesignstudioaila/davidson-design-studio

Best of luck,

Dr Retro

of Dr Retro House Calls

• brettpaula
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

Thank you I will check them out.

• julie herbert
    4年前

Hi Ryan, stunning garden at MIFGS deserved Gold, wonderful design and the planting was fabulous, just beautiful.