Houzz Logo Print
mhlauer

Burning towels and people

mhlauer
4年前

I have this warmer in two homes. It started burning my towels in both homes. I brushed up against it by mistake a week ago and it seared my shoulder in two straight lines. Is there any way to lower the temperature? I worry about kids especially since I barely touched it and it’s going to leave scars.

Radiant Hardwired Towel Warmer, Polished, Curved Bars · 詳細

コメント (3)

• PRO
    Amba Products
    4年前

Hi MHLauer - I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the 2 towel warmers you purchased. This is certainly not the normal behavior of these products as they are UL tested and certified to be safe around people of all ages and won't burn towels or other items placed on it.

You can connect a dimmer switch, like you would use with a light, to the towel warmer to lower the temperature of the product. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact our customer support department who would be happy to help. They can be reached @ customerservice@ambaproducts.com or 404-350-9738

• mhlauer
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

They are hardwired and installed by two different licensed electricians in different states. Because we are thinking of renting the second home, I am deeply concerned for guests. I barely touched this towel warmer and sustained burn marks that are still visible.

• PRO
    Amba Products
    4年前

Hi MHlauer, please contact us so we may assist you with your towel warmer and troubleshoot the problem. You can call us at 404-350-9738 at your convenience between M-F from 8am-6pm EST