Houzz Logo Print
phansra

Dimensions

phansra
10年前
Can you please tell me the dimensions of this? I'm most interested in how wide and how deep it is. Also how tall are each of the shelves?
Inherited Ease · 詳細

コメント (13)

• Jo-Ann How Bachtiladien
    10年前
    Love it..!!!!!! Im so going to have this for my new home :)
  • Pamela Hiltner
    10年前
    SERIOUSLY??? What vain, obsessive-compulsive person does this??? Give more to charity!
  • charlesluckmatt
    10年前
    最終更新:10年前
    Obsessive-Compulsive? Spacing is all off, the shoes are not grouped by color, they're not grouped by height, nor style....THAT..would be perfect.
  • Jason Cline
    10年前
    Ain't nobody got time for dat! ^^^
  • momionthemove
    10年前
    Smart and classy!
  • ab01566
    10年前
    Smart and classy indeed. If space allows, why have shoes in a jumble or stacked up in the boxes in which they came?
  • Lee Smith
    10年前
    can't imagine any woman needing that many heels
  • sxiong1
    10年前
    i have more shoes than that
  • abigailrutledge
    10年前
    This is gorgeous! So jealous :)
  • Cat G
    10年前
    A lot of women have "a shoe fettish"... Nothing wrong with that! I think this is a beautiful, uncomplicated way to organize them.
  • Denise
    10年前
    I have more shoes than this! I'm not wealthy by ANY definition of the word and have little to give to charity but manage to be charitable by clothes donations and things that I or my children have either grown out of or just simply don't wear anymore. My foot has been the same size since high school and I take care of my things so I've been 'collecting' them for a long time. Why would that make me, or anyone else, vain or obsessive-compulsive? I'm sure this person also did not purchase these all at once.
  • Valecrest
    8年前
    Seriously, it's a nicely designed space. WELL DONE!

And "Haters" are going to hate! It's nobody's business what people choose to spend their hard earned money on...