Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_47067570

I need landscape ideas and advice

User
4年前

Landscape ideas and advice would be greatly appreciate.

コメント (4)

• PRO
    Yardvaark
    4年前

It doesn't make sense to start a new thread about the exact subject that is being discussed on a prior thread. Even though you are getting comments and suggestions there, you are seeming to ignore them. If you acknowledge and respond to what is being said, you stand a much greater chance of being helped.

• User
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

I just wanted to post a new picture of the front because the originals weren’t getting the full landscape. I take everyone’s advice into consideration as it’s very helpful but thank you for your concerns and your original comments. Have a great day

• PRO
    LiveWell Outdoors
    4年前

Hi Michael - Are you looking to add color, introduce new plants, create garden beds? Or, are you thinking about hardscaping? Do you have already have a wishlist of things you want to work on? Once you share a little more about what you want to do, I'd be happy to share some suggestions.

• PRO
    Yardvaark
    4年前

Michael, you should just add any picture in a follow-up comment to your original thread so everything is one place. I think more than just taking "everyone's advice into consideration," you need to reply to questions and comments. Otherwise, no one has any idea if their syncing with your goals. And it's an opportunity to fine tune advice in a specific direction if you don't think you're getting helpful answers. If there's a discrepancy between the advice and your goals, it could also be an opportunity for people to help you understand why it might be and what to do about it. Or if you should alter your goals on account of factors outside of your control.

PR