Houzz Logo Print
catherine_morgan9781

Can you provide information on the wallpaper? Thank you

2018 Artisan Tour · 詳細

コメント (32)

• PRO
    ADŌR Homes
    5年前

Connect with Lenox House Design - They are on Houzz and was my interior designer for this project.

• PRO
    PKA.
    5年前

• PRO
    Lenox House Design
    5年前

The wallpaper is available for purchase through Lenox House Designs.

• drsaj
    4年前
    You can find the wallpaper through a local dealer: https://www.kravet.com/wallcovering/to-the-point#product-information
  • PRO
    PKA.
    4年前

• PRO
    Lenox House Design
    4年前

drsaj.... thanks for sharing that information. However, it's really important that we encourage all users to support their local designer and most importantly, the designer that created the project you are admiring. Without designers, you wouldn't have this inspiration to copy in your own home. We are always so thrilled when people express interest in projects and I am always happy to price out things for interested parties. It would be respectful and fair of my intellectual property to reach out to me first, not provide the information for all to go around the designer and buy it someplace else. Design is what I love and I want to help people make their homes amazing, so I hope that makes sense! Thank you.

• bellebellebelle
    4年前

I’m a little confused. I’m also trying to find the wallpaper. I tried Lenox House Designs.

• PRO
    ADŌR Homes
    4年前

Jennifer at Lenox will help - if you need her email address please connect with me via email. My email address is on our website at kroissdevelopment.com. TMS

• PRO
    Lenox House Design
    4年前

Please email me directly. jennifer@lenoxhousedesign.com and I would be happy to help you.

• PRO
    Norwood Interior Designs
    4年前

Thank you for explaining the position of the designers. I have ran into that problem before as well. Clearly stated. Lovely powder room.

• PRO
    PKA.
    4年前

• Ashley Peoples
    3年前

Hello, can someone help me with where to purchase the wall paper? I’ve emailed Jennifer with Lennox House Designs. Any help is appreciated.

• PRO
    ADŌR Homes
    3年前

Jennifer is the only one that can help you - did she not answer?

• Ashley Peoples
    3年前

She hasn’t responded yet hoping to hear from her soon.

• PRO
    ADŌR Homes
    3年前

I'd try Jennifer again - I have no idea and she would be the contact. Sorry but this is completely interior design.

• PRO
    Lenox House Design
    3年前

Hello again drsaj... I am going to share the message I shared once a while back about posting the paper information. Same has before "it's really important that we encourage all users to support their local designer and most importantly, the designer that created the project you are admiring. Without designers, you wouldn't have this inspiration to copy in your own home. We are always so thrilled when people express interest in projects and I always happy to price things out for interested parties. It would be respectful and fair of my intellectual property to reach out to me first, not provide the information for all to go around the designer and buy it someplace else."

I really love the opportunity to chat with people interested in my designs and asking them to reach out to me directly allows us to do that. Please be respectful and stop posting this in response. Thank you.

• PRO
    PKA.
    3年前

• PRO
    Lenox House Design
    3年前

Just confirming I have reached out to Ashley. I answer every daily inquiry about this paper as my schedule allows.

• jslippen77
    3年前

Hello, anyone have any information on where the vessel sink is from? Thank you.

• PRO
    Lenox House Design
    3年前

The vessel sink was sourced from Signature Hardware online. It is made of volcanic stone and each one is one-of-a-kind.

• Amanda Cole
    3年前

Well, the powder room is really simple but elegant. This design may be common to a lot of powder rooms, but it is really good. - Phillip Elden

• Chrishna Williams
    3年前

Hi I appreciate the work of the creators and want to honor the integrity of this community, so is it okay to inquire about the wallpaper design if you are outside of the designers area. If there is a way to support my purchasing items that would be helpful. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

• PRO
    PKA.
    3年前

The comments above will direct you to the Interior Designer and vendor resources. We recommend you reach out to them directly. Thanks for the question. It's a beautiful room!

• PRO
    Lenox House Design
    3年前

Hello Chrishna, Please reach out to me directly at jennifer@lenoxhousedesign.com. Thank you!

• Catherine Maxwell
    2年前

After reading all the “donts” about this wallpaper, I’m still interested. I would like to hear from jennifer@lenoxhousedesign.com to find out buying options.

• PRO
    Lenox House Design
    2年前

Hello Catherine, I have searched my email for a message from you and I am coming up with no message. Can you please reach out to jennifer@lenoxhousedesign.com and I would be happy to help you further.

• PRO
    Tara Smith Homes LLC
    2年前

Hello. This design sure has been keeping you busy! Can you please tell me where the brass hardware is from. Particularly the towel holder? Thank you.

• PRO
    ADŌR Homes
    2年前

I looked back at my records and I don't have that info - sorry. Jennifer from Lenox Design might.

• PRO
    Lenox House Design
    2年前

The towel bar was custom ordered and I am sorry those books are in storage so I can't access that info right now. If you want to send me an email at jennifer@lenoxhousedesign.com I might be able to track it down after the holiday!

• PRO
    Tara Smith Homes LLC
    2年前
    最終更新:2年前

Thank you, I know it is a minor detail and it might be discontinued, so I do appriciate it. My email is taraj_nyc@yahoo,com HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!