Houzz Logo Print
janetelizabeth_cronin

What was the name of the website selling gorgeous Indigenous art ?

JE C
5年前

Hello, Last year someone mentioned a great website they had used to buy gorgeous Indigenous art that was quite reasonably priced...I can't find the thread, and I think it might have been Dreamer that mentioned it (?) can anyone help? Thanks

コメント (3)

• PRO
    Weaver Interiors
    5年前

There is a great indigenous art supplier at Kilcare NSW - Bouddi Art Gallery. They stretch paintings on to frames of all sizes, as well as having china and nick-nacks. Very helpful and knowledgeable people. Cost depends on size, but three 30 x 30cm frames in a row look terrific. You can purchase the painting on a canvas also.

• JE C
    質問の投稿者
    5年前
    Thankyou Weaver Interiors, I am in Adelaide but I will check if they sell online.
  • PRO
    Bluethumb Online Art Gallery
    5年前

Hi there,

At Bluethumb we are connected to Indigenous art centres across Australia, as well as directly with Aboriginal artists. All of the artists we support are in agreement with the Indigenous art code.

Supporting ethical Aboriginal art is one of our primary visions; you can find a variety of works at the following link, all at very fair and reasonable prices: https://bluethumb.com.au/artworks/collection/aboriginal

Below is an example of the Aboriginal artwork we have sold previously. We also have a complimentary art advisory service here to help you with any questions you might have and to find that perfect piece of Indigenous art! You can email us help@bluethumb.com.au - good luck! :)

Your team at Bluethumb

Aboriginal · 詳細