Houzz Logo Print
sundaymoon

floor and cabinatry material

S + U
5年前
amazing! love your kitchen. May i know what material, maker, stain color of your cabinets and floor? thanks
Modern Farmhouse Kitchen · 詳細

コメント (3)

• PRO
    Silver Birch
    5年前

Thank you! These are our own Silver Birch custom made cabinets, we have used reclaimed oak panels and they were natural color, and finished with a flat clear top coat. I only know that the flooring is white oak and was stained with a one of the grey stain colors. Not sure but I think it was Minwax Classic Gray.

• S + U
    質問の投稿者
    5年前

Thank you so much. It's so beautiful, i had to come back to your kitchen again and again and examining everything you have there:) Would you mind letting me know the backsplash material and color? what about counter top (brand and color)? what about the wall paint, brand and color? the lamps are incredible too (vendor?)...thanks a million!

• PRO
    Silver Birch
    5年前

All I know that counter tops and backsplashes are Taj Mahal quartzite. What is wall color and where the lights were bought from I don't know . Also floor stain was actually a 50/50 mix of Weathered Oak and Classic Gray, brand Duraseal.

Thanks,