Houzz Logo Print
bardzil

Reviews of Provenza New York Loft engineered hardwood floor?

bardzil
5年前

We are considering this flooring. It has a 3mm wear layer. If you have this floor and can comment on quality and durability, I'd love to hear. Also, is 3 mm wear layer adequate? We plan to live in the home forever. Thanks!

コメント (8)

• PRO
    Oak & Broad
    5年前

A couple things to consider. The plank lengths look like the max out at about 6'2" . Find out what the minimums are too. Can the floor be refinished and what would it look like if it was? If you have higher ceilings you may want much longer planks.

• PRO
    Oak & Broad
    5年前

The specs on the website show the lengths I mentioned. With a 10' ceiling you want longer lengths like a 2'-10' or 4'-10' spec. Something like this would look nice. Maybe not even lengths this long. Just something close.

• bardzil
    質問の投稿者
    5年前

ok thanks. Not sure if I will be able to find that in my price range. So you think then longer length is more important than thicker wear layer? Is the 3mm wear layer fine?

• PRO
    Oak & Broad
    5年前

Short pieces with high ceilings wont be a good look. If you dont plan to refinish the floors in the next 10-15 years then look for longer lengths if you can.

• PRO
    Raymond Interiors
    4年前
    最終更新:4年前

Please beware of the actual product versus sample boards. We pulled multiple sample boards for the true sample. However, the actual product delivered/installed is dramatically different. We purchased the New York Loft/Chelsea. The boards show a muted off white with subtle grey. The actual product has blacks/greys running through every single board resulting in a tiger effect resembling a cheap laminate. A claim was put in to Provenza by the firm we purchased it from however, Provenza rejected the claim. Our local retailer will assist by sanding and refinishing the floors.

• PRO
    Oak & Broad
    4年前

Where are the floors made?

• PRO
    Raymond Interiors
    4年前

The company is headquartered in California.

PR