Houzz Logo Print
woodflooringengineeredltd

Coloured Parquet Flooring - Do you Like or Dislike?

Woodflooring Engineered Ltd
5年前
最終更新:5年前

Hi we are introducing a new range - Coloured Parquet Flooring

Our Coloured Herringbone is not just for floors ....can be applied to a feature wall as parquet cladding or in strip / plank form too 'Las Iguanas' style. We have a really huge range of colours available and also colour match.

I'm just curious as to what Houzz readers think ?

Colour choices you like ? Or DON'T like as the case maybe ? Should we just stick to traditional parquet flooring.....

Coloured Parquet Flooring ?
Classic Parquet Flooring ?

コメント (6)

• PRO
    Matthews Architectural Projects
    5年前
    it could be nice and bring some character to a feature wall, not sure it would work on the floor though, but would be happy to be proven wrong with a photo of it on the whole floor not just a sample.
    Woodflooring Engineered LtdさんはMatthews Architectural Projectsさんにお礼を言いました
  • Diego
    5年前
    not keen ....classic all the way for me!
    Woodflooring Engineered LtdさんはDiegoさんにお礼を言いました
  • minipie
    5年前

I like it and think this would be great in a commercial setting - shop, bar, hairdressers, maybe even a nursery. Not sure about in a house though, it’s too busy for me, unless maybe in a room like a wc or utility.

As to the colours shown, I like them but the two tone navy one does stick out - I would consider offering an all pastel version too as it would be easier to live with...

Woodflooring Engineered Ltdさんはminipieさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    FAIRFAX FLOORING
    5年前

Classic is a classic. It will work everywhere, and everyone likes it. It pleases an eye and we are all simply used to it. But there might be a design concept where the coloured parquet will work perfectly giving a twist to an interior. So, we like both.

Woodflooring Engineered LtdさんはFAIRFAX FLOORINGさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Woodflooring Engineered Ltd
    質問の投稿者
    5年前

Thank you for your feedback everyone. I guess I should remain impartial but I'm not a fan. I love classic parquet but colouring it to me is sacriligous.