Houzz Logo Print
canadasarah

Original and beautiful kitchen

Sally
5年前
I love this kitchen - I haven't seen anything like it yet. I was wondering what the backsplash material is made of, and what color(s) you used on the cabinets and wall - are they the same of different shades? The effect is stunning. I also love the cabinets you use in many of your kitchens - are they your own line? Many thanks from across the Pond :-)
The Ladbroke Kitchen · 詳細

コメント (4)

• PRO
    Naked Kitchens
    5年前

Hi Sally

Thanks for your love of the Ladbroke Kitchen!! The back splash is made from a sheet of brass that we have lacquered by hand in our workshop. The colour is the same on the walls and the cabinets- Invisible Green by Little Greene Paint Company. The cabinets are all made by us, bespoke for the customers!

I hope this all helps!

• Sally
    質問の投稿者
    5年前

It does - I wish I lived closer to you :-) So glad that you shared your work - it's nice to see something different!

• hannahlynngracey
    4年前

hi! what kind of paint and sheen is this from the little green paint co? thanks!

• PRO
    Naked Kitchens
    4年前

Hi Hannah, The paint used on our cabinets is our own paint colour matched to the Little Greene colour - we have to do this as a specific paint has to be used in our spray lines. The sheen level on the cabinets is around 10%. Hope this helps!