Houzz Logo Print
livingamoungthetrees

Can you disclose who the architect of this beautiful home is?

DonnaJean
5年前
Sq ft of main house
Sq ft of guest house
total # of rooms
Lastly I am looking in the Jupiter area. Do you build in the area?
Thank you Donna
Mediterranean Exterior · 詳細

コメント (5)

• PRO
    Van Emmerik Custom Homes
    5年前

Good Morning Donna,

Thank you for your interest in our beautiful Prado Estate residence. This residence won the Collier Building Industries highest honors in 2015 in its price range. It took nearly twenty-one months to build. It's a 24,000 square foot residence with 17,400 under air, taking up nearly a one acre foot print. The pool measures 40 x 60 feet.

The main residence has six bedrooms, seven full baths, two half baths, formal living and dining rooms, wine and craft rooms, formal salon and study. The kitchen boosts separate china and butler pantries, and beverage bar. A family room and children's family room are also included. A covered walkway connects to the two-story guest house with three bedrooms, two full baths and one half bath, open floor plan for kitchen, dining and living area. Also included, two car garage.

The opposite side of the estate has a walkway connecting a two-story home office with large conference room and "man cave" upstairs.

This home was designed at the architectural firm, Weber Design Group (239-594-5007). The lead designer of this residence, Travis Hite recently left the firm and started his own design group, Unique Hites Design (239-961-3944). We would highly recommend either of these firms to customize a plan for you.

If you need any more information, our office no. 239-825-5643 or my email: Deanna@vanemmerikcustomhomes.com

Best Wishes!

Dee Dee van Emmerik,

Office Manager

• PRO
    Van Emmerik Custom Homes
    5年前

Unfortunately we do not build in the Jupiter area.

• DonnaJean
    質問の投稿者
    5年前

Thank you so much for the information. The Prado home is stunning. If I change my mind regarding Atlantic vs Gulf side, I will definitely reach out to you.

• PRO
    Van Emmerik Custom Homes
    5年前

Come visit Naples! You would love it here!!!

• Tracy
    4年前

What flooring material and color did you use in the pool area? This looks amazing! We are building our house with a pool in Texas, and would love to have this look outside in the pool area. Thanks!