Houzz Logo Print
houzzaupolls

POLL: Has rose gold had its day?

Vote Yes or No and tell us your thoughts in the comments below.

Furniture · 詳細

Yes
No

コメント (17)

• PRO
    Remer
    5年前

I feel like rose gold is hitting its peak :) have a look at the new iphones, jewellery, its still very much on trend at this stage and doesn't look to be going anywhere anytime soon!

• Sharon Bouchard
    5年前

All you people voting for no need to visit a kindy class!. lol

• Tania Lee Bridge
    5年前

I feel it is not going out of style anytime soon. Growing up I used to hate rose gold, the jewellery was just seemed old fashion. However, as soon as it came back on trend a fair few years back, they actually brought out jewellery (and other items) that were in more modern styles etc in the rose gold, so yeah I jumped on the rose gold trend and now love It along with gold, silver and platinum.

• Carol Gunn
    5年前

I not only think it's had it's day, I think it was never there to start with!

• laonie
    5年前

I hope it has. I loathe it.

• mjbevilacqua
    5年前
    What’s wrong with another metallic option?
    I’ve worked in jewellery so it never came and went, it’s always been there.
    If you don’t like it, don’t buy it.
    It’s not like I can’t find lots of silver or gold options for EVERYTHING that has a metal part!
    I do like quality fittings, so I’d stick strictly to copper, brass or stainless steel in that regard. But a little nod to rose gold hues in my bedroom or living areas have been uplifting and fresh. I love the warmth and pink glow, over silvers cool gleam.
    So long live rose gold!
  • Annette Kern
    5年前

I love rose gold always have though dont own any.

• wendan26
    5年前

Rose gold is in vogue right now, I have never been partial to the colour be it jewellery or colouring for anything or anywhere, however there are others who think it is beautiful. I am one that thinks if it is in fashion or not and I like it then I will use it, I will not be guided into what is the latest fashion.

• Chrissy Ward
    5年前

In my view, beauty does not have to be labelled trendy or not. Rather the whole gamut, the infinite variety of style and design and natural or human-made materials are all ours as to choose from at any time in any place according to individual taste and accessibility. How lucky we are!

• Tania Lee Bridge
    5年前

That is true Barry, however up until the last decade or so there was not really that “infinite variety of style and design” when it came to rose gold jewellery or their were not many decorator items at all in that color. In fact as a teenager I used to think of it as older women’s jewellery because it just didn’t have that modernity to it. But that is just my opinion, each to their own. I am sure many people adored rose gold back then, I just think more people appreaciate it today in comparison.

• polly7818
    5年前

Not a chance its gorgeous, rose gold anywhere with a fireplace in the background. Stunner!

• Kerrie Chapman
    5年前
    最終更新:5年前

Yes, I do rose gold, but only one or two quality pieces, rather than a lot of mass-produced rubbish strewn throughout the house.

• User
    5年前
    It's erk. Always has been.
  • PRO
    Elska Interiors
    5年前
    I have enjoyed watching the flurry of spotlight rose gold has received however I honestly believe that design is headed towards a more pared back, nature inspired palette. Rose gold will certainly maintain some presence however I would expect it to recede.
  • Alisa D
    4年前

It seems like it became popular because of apple. I have to admit. I love my rose gold Apple Watch.

• PRO
    dcf design group
    4年前

We like rose gold for small accent pieces...a nice warm pink glow...